Giving way to buses

Taxis, trams, buses etc
allde

Re: Giving way to buses

Postby allde » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:01 pm

Can a Private Bus e.g. Private School Bus, legally use Pubic Bus Stops to off load School children when they stop the flow of traffic?
I was under the impression that Public Bus Stops were for only Public Buses.

p.s. after trying to submit this post I got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Twig_Error_Loader' with message 'The "./language/english/email" directory does not exist.' in /home/traffic1/public_html/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php:93 Stack trace: #0 /home/traffic1/public_html/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php(75): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->addPath('./language/engl...', '__main__') #1 /home/traffic1/public_html/forum/phpbb/template/twig/twig.php(251): Twig_Loader_Filesystem->setPaths(Array) #2 /home/traffic1/public_html/forum/includes/functions_messenger.php(649): phpbb\template\twig\twig->set_custom_style(Array, Array) #3 /home/traffic1/public_html/forum/includes/functions_messenger.php(263): messenger->set_template_paths(Array, Array) #4 /home/traffic1/public_html/forum/phpbb/notification/method/messenger_base.php(77): messenger->template('topic_notify', 'english') #5 /home/traffic1/public_html/forum/phpbb/notification/method/email.php(47): phpbb\notification\method\messenger_base->notify_using_messenger(0) #6 /home/traffic1/ in /home/traffic1/public_html/forum/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Loader/Filesystem.php on line 93

LEO

Postby LEO » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 pm

Yes if it's a school bus within the meaning of the Bus Safety regs 2010.

Ownership of the bus plays no part in it.

freddie

Postby freddie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:53 am

allde wrote:p.s. after trying to submit this post I got this error:

Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again

Return to “Public Transport”