Has this forum helped you?

Hardy
Site Admin

Has this forum helped you?

Postby Hardy » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 pm

If you have received valuable information or advice on this forum or the trafficlaw.com.au website, please consider making a charitable and tax deductible donation to one of my preferred charities:
Bush Heritage Australia or Alternative Technology Association International Projects

Donations can be anything from $2 to $500 or more and can be made online using credit card.
Please think about making a donation equivalent to what you think the information and advice has been worth to you. Even if it is only a couple of dollars, every bit helps.

Unlike payments for legal fees, these donations are fully tax deductible to you. And unlike paying for legal fees, a donation will leave you with a glowing feeling of wellbeing and pride instead of feeling bitter about the world!

Bush Heritage Australia is a non-profit organisation that buys landholdings of high conservation value. It now owns and manages 36 conservation reserves which protect Australian animals and plants, and their habitats. http://www.bushheritage.org.au

ATA is a non-profit organisation which works with communities in East Timor and Vanuatu to provide clean, renewable lighting and electricity. They have installed solar lighting and power to more than 1000 homes, community centres, orphanages, schools and hospitals in remote rural villages. www.ata.org.au
Last edited by Hardy on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Comrade Ash

Re: Has this forum helped you?

Postby Comrade Ash » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Hardy wrote: And unlike paying for legal fees, this donation will leave you with a glowing feeling of wellbeing and pride instead of feeling bitter about the world!

*smirk*

cim

Thanks

Postby cim » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Hi Sean,

Great site and a fantastic donation suggestion.

Thanks for some great reading! Really appreciate everything on here.

Regards,
Chad

suitcaseau

Donation

Postby suitcaseau » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi Sean

Small donation sent. Interesting site. Keep up the good work.

Joe

Mike528

Postby Mike528 » Mon May 31, 2010 6:29 pm

My donation has been made .....

Thanks Sean for a very interesting site and a swift reply , I hope i never need your services however if i do i hope you also bake a lovely ' Sponge File Cake ' as a bonus !! :lol: :wink: :idea:

CameraShy

Postby CameraShy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Have also donated Sean.
Thanks for your help, wish you were in WA :)

rustyone

Postby rustyone » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:10 pm

$50 for that excellent explanation, :D :D :mrgreen:

Mode100

Postby Mode100 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Hardy wrote:If you have received valuable information or advice on this forum or the trafficlaw.com.au website, please consider making a donation to:
Bush Heritage Australia

^^^ This link has expired. All the other links still seem to work OK. :D

Donations can be anything from $5 to $500 or more and can be made online using credit card.
Please think about making a donation equivalent to what you think the information and advice has been worth to you. Even if it is only a couple of dollars, every bit helps.

Unlike payments for legal fees, a donation to Bush Heritage Australia is fully tax deductible to you. And unlike paying for legal fees, this donation will leave you with a glowing feeling of wellbeing and pride instead of feeling bitter about the world!

Bush Heritage Australia is a non-profit organisation that protects Australian animals and plants, and their habitats. http://www.bushheritage.org.au

since5

Postby since5 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:23 am

Amazing site thank you very much!! You have saved me so much stress ! Will make donation for sure!

moped

Postby moped » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:40 pm

$25 towards the much needed and appreciated work of Bush Heritage Australia for the much needed and appreciated contribution of VTLF.

radaconsultants

Postby radaconsultants » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi Sean

thank you so much for your prompt and carefully considered advice.

In appreciation of such, I have donated $ 50 to the Bush Heritage charity and will hopefully call upon your services to further assist my daughter through the challenge she faces.

Best regards and take care

Romeo

stroppy

Postby stroppy » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:57 am

Bush Heritage Foundation...a VERY worthy cause. Will make a donation this week.

Return to “Donations”