Police Recording Regos...

dsfsdf

Police Recording Regos...

Postby dsfsdf » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:46 pm

I often wondered why the Police never did this to begin with.

Recently I pulled into a breath test station and while I was waiting to get breath tested one officer was recording regos on a clipboard as the cars go through.

So know I guess the poor bastard is gonna enter (God knows how many) them into the database and see who had expired regos or no licences.

If they find some people were driving with expired regos or no licences, then what? Will they issue fines/tickets via mail or similar.

Christos

Hardy
Site Admin

Postby Hardy » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:06 pm

If they find some people were driving with expired regos or no licences, then what? Will they issue fines/tickets via mail or similar.

No.
They won't know who to issue the fine to.

I think they take the regos for statistical purposes.

Bass_a

Postby Bass_a » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:38 am

I think they do this to actually track vehicles just in case something happens later on down the line, say as a hypothetical they see that they did a breath test on a White Magna with Number Plate XXX000, then later a robbery happens and a White Magna is seen speeding away, they can sort of track some movements and begin an investigation.

I once rode in a Divvy Van (at the front) :P with a mate of mine who is in the job, and I noticed he kept a note of all the cars he had checked whilst driving around and where he saw them for that very reason.
Last edited by Bass_a on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

dsfsdf

Postby dsfsdf » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 am

that's a fair call too

Slattery

Postby Slattery » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:51 pm

Out of interest Christos, where was this?
I have not heard of regos being recorded at booze buses for a looong time!

dsfsdf

Postby dsfsdf » Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Normally I would answer this question, but I feel I could be narrowed down if I disclose that info along with some other info from previous posts. You understand, in case someone is on the job (here) and want to use their powers in an un-ethical manner to prove a point in these here forums.

Merry Me Mas

Comrade Ash

Postby Comrade Ash » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:04 pm

Christos wrote:Normally I would answer this question, but I feel I could be narrowed down if I disclose that info along with some other info from previous posts. You understand, in case someone is on the job (here) and want to use their powers in an un-ethical manner to prove a point in these here forums.

Merry Me Mas

Bahahahaha.

Thats like suggesting that you could work out my address if I told you that I've seen a booze bus on heidelberg road clifton hill outbound a few times.

oscar

Postby oscar » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:06 pm

ooohhh...

how mildy boring...

i once saw a booze bus near anderson rd, sunshine once....i must live at 132 bland st, sunshine nth

dsfsdf

Postby dsfsdf » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 am

yeah i know I am being paranoid.

it was in northcote around the corner from where the cops MURDERED that little baby who had more holes in him than swiss cheese!

Lucky it wasn't a Greek teenager being Northcote othewise Athens would have looked like Disney Land.

I can't believe the Apathetic mentallity of Australian Society!

It just shows you how the masses are controlled without a peep from anyone.

Merry Me Mas!

oscar

Postby oscar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:04 am

i know you're saying what you're saying out of absolute ignorance :roll:

my one and only comment

DON'T BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT

dsfsdf

Postby dsfsdf » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:14 am

imbecile!

oscar

Postby oscar » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:27 am

Murder
...is the unlawful killing of another human person with intent or malice aforethought, as defined in Common Law countries. Murder is generally distinguished from other forms of homicide by the elements of malice, aforethought, and the lack of lawful justification.

The killing of that 15yo was justified. Come at a police officer with a knife...that's justification.

Therefore you are WRONG

Imbecile
...was a controversial term used to classify a type of mental retardation, as well as a type of criminal. The term is closely associated with psychology, psychiatry, criminology, and eugenics.

It derives from the Latin word imbecillus, meaning weak, or weak-minded. "Imbecile" was once applied to people with an IQ of 26-50, between "moron" (IQ of 51-70) and "idiot" (IQ of 0-25).

I have an IQ in excess of 110...

Therefore you are WRONG

Ignorance
...is the state in which a person lacks knowledge, sophistication or intelligence.

I'll leave that for others to decide if you lack knowledge...

thetramp64

Postby thetramp64 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:05 pm

Christos wrote:yeah i know I am being paranoid.

it was in northcote around the corner from where the cops MURDERED that little baby who had more holes in him than swiss cheese!

As I posted on another forum, unless you have faced (for real or in training) an armed offender, shut it you have no idea and I'm not going to waste my time on an ignoramous.

By the way, it wasn't murder (as has been pointed out), they (the police) have every right to legally defend themsleves and the public.

Comrade Ash

Postby Comrade Ash » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:27 pm

What kind of stupid arsehole runs at a few coppers in a standoff while carrying a big knife?

Not only did the capsicum spray not drop him.
Not only did he continue aggression after one of the officers actually broke protocol to fire a bloody warning shot.

Must have been cracked out of his mind and I'm glad that such a danger to the community has been dealt with.

What are you bringing up the race issue for anyway Christos? All you're doing is implying that greek people are rowdy, violent and shouldn't be trusted.

dsfsdf

Postby dsfsdf » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:03 pm

I have been attacked by a man with a knife and I managed to subdue him with my bare hands and no training to speak of. I fancy myself against a 15 year old with 2 swords even any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Even more so with three comrades armed to the teeth and with so called training. What a joke!

Once you have been physically violeted by Police then you can talk, until then I suggest you shut it!

The problem is they let anyone in the Police force these days.
Short arses, women who weigh 50Kg, fat pieces of maccas eating crap and so on, ofcourse they are gonna blow away people first, because they are pusillanimous.

I am implying Greek people do not subcribe to bullcrap (unlike you) and it has been proven throughout history and it will never change.

Australian society could use a little revolt when an injustice has been committed. That is my main argument.

Anyway I am not gonna respond to posts in this thread any more.
All you professors can have the last say, and you can all pay homage to your slave master and continue to be controlled through a systematic fear campaign.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Until next time...

Comrade Ash

Postby Comrade Ash » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:35 pm

Sounds like Christos submitted to the giant sodomising dick while he was at it.

Go throw some flares at turks or something.

Slattery

Postby Slattery » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:58 pm

"Australian society could use a little revolt when an injustice has been committed. That is my main argument."

Why? There hasn't been an injustice Christos.

Return to “Police issues”