Andrewc ringwood st maroondah hwy red light

Yellow Lights
Kjatt1

Andrewc ringwood st maroondah hwy red light

Postby Kjatt1 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:24 pm

I was interested how Andrewc got on with contesting the red light camera at ringwood st maroondah hwy ringwood when making a left turn. I just got the identical fine. The arrow was def amber when i entered the intersection. I drive a van and the photo shows im over the ped crossing on ringwood st and my tyres are already over first line of ped crossing on marroondah hwy when first photo was taken. It also says time elapsed was 1.4 sec but i believe this to be the straight ahead red light not the arrow. I also wonder if i was giving way to pedestrians completing crossing the road but as i travel this path reguarly i can not be sure and you can not tell from photo
Thank you

Hardy
Site Admin

Re: Andrewc ringwood st maroondah hwy red light

Postby Hardy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:13 am

It is extremely unikely someone would win a red light case by claiming the lights were yellow when they entered the intersection. I usually win them without asking my client to say a word. But because not many people prefer to pay a lawyer over nominating Aunty Dorothy or representing themselves, I'm expecting you will take it to court and tell the Judical Registrar you didn't do it and see how that goes.

Return to “Red Lights”