I have a few questions in relation to my scenario.
- What are my options about pleading not guilty? Do i have a decent case to stand on?
- What can be done to dispute false alleged facts made by the officer?
- What outcomes can i expect in a good scenario? i understand this can vary but please try to be spesific as possible.
- According to "Q. How can I dispute the speed reading alleged against me?" in trafficlaw.com.au FAQ;
Although not recommended , Spesific to my scenario, would it be possible to challange the speed reading? Especially with such a high difference.
Ill stick to the (alleged) facts and keep it short. However i would like to point out a few things.
- Alot of the Statements between the Officer and I are false, and did not occur and taken out of context.
- Certain conversations with the Officer and I have been deliberately left out.
- Officer did not explain that what i say can be used in a court of law. (does this matter? or have i watched to much Law & Order?)
Statement of alleed facts
Statement made by accused **word for word off breif**
Statement made by informant
Appreciate your help guys.