mighty mike o

russelcat

mighty mike o

Postby russelcat » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:18 pm

Mike Palmer
Yesterday at 11:52am · Melbourne
Just a quick reminder that there's now only 2 weeks left to book your tickets to our final, Know Your Rights seminar and advanced workshop, that are being held in Melbourne on the 25th and 26th of June.
If you want to learn PROVEN strategies for defeating unjust and unlawful fines, fees and taxes, from speakers who will VERIFY everything they say, by providing direct links to court cases, legal documents and specific sections and sub-sections of laws, then you MUST click the ...
See More

Seminars | Know Your Rights
Seminars Do you get the sense that something just “isn’t right” with the current system but you don’t know exactly what it is or what to do about it? Do you want to learn proven strategies for defeating all types of unjust and unlawful traffic fines?…
KNOWYOURRIGHTSGROUP.COM.AU

Mike Palmer Seems like you're full of shit Klav Curate and trying to deter people from the TRUTH! Hopefully they can see through your crap as quickly and as easily as I can. The government must be paying you big bucks to be trolling on a public holiday though!
Like · Reply · 26 mins

Hardy
Site Admin

Re: mihty mike o

Postby Hardy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:41 pm

The know your rights group is nothing other than a reincarnation of Mike Palmer's Aussie Speeding Fines. It is just another version of his looney Sovereign Man or Freeman on the Land style arguments and theories. You know, the old "the Queen's oath was no taken lawfully so all laws are invalid" and "all laws are inapplicable to me unless I consent to them being applicable". But there seems to be a never ending queue of people happy to exchange their hard earned money for this fairy-fluff. Funny that they are outraged at the thought of a council fining them $65 for parking illegally, but happy to pay a twit $90 for some mumbo-jumbo that is going to waste your time and make your debt worse: http://tenplay.com.au/news/national/may ... fence-fail

russelcat

Postby russelcat » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:07 pm

:D I agree with what you say and have managed to convince a couple of people not to part with their money to listen to this rubbish

allde

Postby allde » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:50 am

Someome needs to ring the ACCC, there is a law against this kind of scam.

klavdy

Postby klavdy » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:22 pm

Haha!
That's good old Mikey, raving on about his usual gibberish on a Facebook page.
He says some rather uncomplimentary things about you, Sean.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/160631825 ... ef=m_notif

klavdy

Postby klavdy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:16 am

He seems a bit upset,,,

"Mike Palmer wrote-
Mike Palmer -
Dude, are you for real??? Sean Hardy, one of Melbourne's "best traffic lawyers", you've got to be joking!!!! Please show me a list of cases that he's actually WON - not handhsake deals with cops and lawyers he knows, a case that he has actually argued and won in court! I wouldn't waste a second of my time 'debating' with that clown. You have people on this site complaining because I charge $50 for a full days live event and Hardy charges like $2,500 to run a case with absolutely NO guarantees!!! I'm offended that you would even refer to me in the same sentence as that muppet!"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1606318 ... 22R9%22%7D

allde

Postby allde » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:56 pm

Seems someone doesn't like Mr Hardy,

I wonder who is slandering who now Mr Palmer?

Posted by Mike Palmer on Facebook "Dude, are you for real??? Sean Hardy, one of Melbourne's "best traffic lawyers", you've got to be joking!!!! Please show me a list of cases that he's actually WON - not handhsake deals with cops and lawyers he knows, a case that he has actually argued and won in court! I wouldn't waste a second of my time 'debating' with that clown. You have people on this site complaining because I charge $50 for a full days live event and Hardy charges like $2,500 to run a case with absolutely NO guarantees!!! I'm offended that you would even refer to me in the same sentence as that muppet!"

But wait there more....

Posted by Mike Palmer on Facebook "And, in reply to your stupid and pointless seat belt question - who is the victim? Can you establish Corpus Delicti? If you don't understand what that means, look into the issues that Paul Daniel raised and ask your bum chum Sean Hardy if he event understands the concept!!!"

klavdy

Postby klavdy » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:37 pm

I've been giving it to him about that idiotic Ebook and his ridiculous seminars.
Posting links to that begging page, his lost court cases and the warning from Consumer Affairs.
Oh, and about him using the royal "WE" and how all those dodgy sites he reckons aren't his just happen to have the same P.O box.
He's freaking out.

Hardy
Site Admin

Postby Hardy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:15 am

Very few Magistrates Court decisions get handed down in writing, but here are a few I've had from the past 6 months:
http://trafficlaw.com.au/ftp/judgments/ ... nville.PDF
http://trafficlaw.com.au/ftp/judgments/ ... _Perry.PDF
http://trafficlaw.com.au/ftp/judgments/dale.pdf

Interestingly, in Grenville's case, at Para 30, the Magistrate decided that I had an obligation to put to the police informant that he had used the wrong instrument, and she relied on Browne v. Dunne to find that the police member in fact used the correct instrument because I neglected to challenge the informant's evidence that he used the wrong instrument!!! :shock: :shock:. That point was such a certainty to win on appeal to the Supreme Court it was heartbreaking to see the charges dismissed on the other point regarding the inadmissibility of the certificate of analysis - notwithstanding I also failed to cross examine the police witnesses about the defects in that certificate of analysis!!

FYI - for those who are not familiar with the rule in Browne v. Dunne - it says that before a defence witness gives evidence about any fact the defence should give the police witnesses an opportunity to agree or disagree with the defence evidence, else the court is entitled to give the defence evidence less weight. The rule in Browne v. Dunne has nothing at all to do with prosecution evidence. It's all about defence evidence. I had no obligation to call any evidence at all and the police mistake would have endured with or without the defence calling any witnesses. And I never had any obligation to cross examine the police about any of the mistakes that they made. This is not the first time I have been accused of breaching the rule in Browne v. Dunne when I have done nothing more than sit back and watch the police stuff up their case.

Anyway, you can let Mike know I've been winning plenty of cases. Probably get a full acquittal a few times per month. I'll post some of the orders here so Mike can add links to them in his next newsletter.

klavdy

Postby klavdy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:09 am

Hahaha!
You bet he'll be kept advised,Sean.
Could you also provide links to those cases where legislation was altered due to cases you were involved with?
You had them posted elsewhere but their location escapes me.
Oh, you'd no doubt be pleased to know that Mikey is threatening to sue me for defamation and slander because I've posted links to Court cases he's lost and that begging page of his.

Hardy
Site Admin

Postby Hardy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:04 pm

The Act was amended in April 2016 to deal with the consequences of my win in Warren's case in the County court: Wesselman v. Warren
That case was followed by Perry and Grenville referred to above, as well as over a dozen similar cases.
This resulted in all the provisions about blood test certificates being amended in April this year, as well as all the laws about oral fluid sample certificates, and the urine sample certificates too. Between October 2013 and April 2016 I won 90% of the blood/urine/saliva cases I defended. Sometimes the police were able to overcome their deficiencies by calling analysts to court to give evidence about their processes and training.

Parliament amended the Road Safety Act as a direct result of each of the following Supreme Court cases that I won:
Blanksby v. Barnes, (1997) 26 MVR 471
Goodey v. Clarke
Halepovic v. Sangston
Dolheguy v. Becker

These cases are listed at http://www.trafficlaw.com.au/cases.html which unfortunately has not been updated for a while.

And there are numerous other amendments that parliament has made to cut off defences that I used but the amendment can not be directly attributed to a single case. Over the past 20 years VicRoads has also obtained at least 3 amendments to the demerit points legislation as a direct result of cases I've won in the Magistrates Court. For example, it extended the circumstances which attract points to include the making of enforcement orders outside of Victoria, it permitted vicroads to record points upon being notified of a trigger event occurring instead of upon the happening of the trigger event.

And why hasn't Mike sued me yet? I have published heaps of stuff about him and link to all his failed litigation.

Gravy

Postby Gravy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:27 pm

An abject failure in life, the subject of ACCC warnings, bankruptcy proceedings, a website that is pretty much a digital version of street begging and lost court cases to which his e-books are supposedly applicable, becomes a "success coach" (whatever that is).

I can't decide if I find the irony of the whole "Mike Palmer Experience" to be utterly hilarious or infinitely infuriating. I'm trying to stick to the former as it's more enjoyable that way.

Hardy
Site Admin

Postby Hardy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:51 pm

A client came in this arvo and started off asking me all about MD5 algorithms, s.10 sentences, delaying his court cases until his points all "come back to him" and other spurious junk that is of no relevance in Victoria. When I kept debunking him he pulled out a copy of Palmers "Speeding Fines. What you really need to know" and started quoting from it! :shock: I mean, he'd have more luck reading the book of mormon to the pope

klavdy

Postby klavdy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Palmer keeps threatening me with "Legal action!!!" (complete with multiple exclamation marks) for posting links to the cases he's lost and the warning issued by Consumer Affairs Vic.
Wonder if he'd be using his own theories to do so.
I keep laughing at him.

klavdy

Postby klavdy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:45 pm

Day

Postby Day » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:50 pm

russelcat wrote:Yesterday at 11:52am · Melbourne
advanced workshop, that are being held in Melbourne on the 25th and 26th of June.

Damn!?!?

That's tomorrow and Sunday?! Have we got any plans? Should we get tickets? Is lunch being put on? What wine should we pick?! :shock:

Boki

Postby Boki » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Haha that Mike Palmer is a clown. Probably got his Care Park info from here and then blending it in with his new gay ass scamming website. Every couple of years he tries to come up with a new cashgrab scheme. He has done nothing with his life except exploit and manipulate people to suck out as much money as he can from them.
I wonder how his 'Life/Success coaching' business is going?

Day, you wanna go tomorrow with me and Hardy to the 'advanced workshop'....?

What about selling tickets for a Hardy v. Palmer legal debate, $80 a pop, now that would provide some useful legal perspectives well worth the money.

http://www.successcoaching.net.au/pages/mike.php
http://www.savemike.com.au/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_K3lgcbwFw

Day

Postby Day » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Sorry Boki. That would have been fantastic. Would have learnt heaps, but a family matter has taken precedence. Keep us posted.

Is there a link between your return here and the new series of The Blacklist hitting the screens on Netflix?! :lol: :mrgreen:

Hardy
Site Admin

Postby Hardy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Virgin Investments Pty Ltd has a hearing at Moorabbin Court on 14 March 2018 - a contested speed camera charge. It’s director, Mike Palmer, is probably going to appear and weave his magic.

Gravy

Postby Gravy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:58 pm

Judge Forrest on Mike Palmer's nutbaggery in trying to weasel his way out of a mortgage (into which he entered voluntarily):
51 The argument put by Mr Palmer (...) is so unmeritorious it does not warrant any further attention.
55 The argument is totally devoid of merit and should be rejected. If there was a power of admonition, such as that possessed by a US Federal Court Judge, I would apply it unhesitatingly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for linking that Sean, it was entertaining!

Return to “Everything else....”