Urgent advice needed.

Need2Work

Urgent advice needed.

Postby Need2Work » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:48 am

I was pulled over driving back from taking my son to his first job interview.

Long story short, the first I blew was lower, but then when they pulled out their big machine, I blew .09. This is a first offence, and I have 12 demerit points.

They gave me an infringement and said my license will be suspended for 6months. They said I could keep driving if I object.I didn’t get an ‘immediate suspension’.

I urgently need to know if I can keep driving if I object as it’s a public holiday here and I can’t get onto a lawyer. I need to know if I can drive to work on Tuesday when work resumes here in Vic.

I work full-time and support my children on my own - I can’t lose my license, our lives will be over.

I’m petrified and will take any punishment except that - we desperately need me to keep working. I don’t understand how it could be so high, I honestly only had a glass of wine with my sister who is visiting from QLD. Yes, stupid, won’t ever drive even if I’ve had a drop to drink again, but we don’t deserve for our entire life to be taken because of it.

Please help me, I feel like our life is over.

Gravy

Re: Urgent advice needed.

Postby Gravy » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:12 am

Read this page of Sean's website as I think it answers your most urgent questions. If you wish to avoid licence suspension/loss thereafter, I would suggest following Sean's instructions here.

Return to “Drink Driving - Breath Tests”